Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Dream

I was like in a place where it was half one thing half another, like a car and building.  It was like Emma Kok was singing, a young girl who sings with Andre Rieu, at least now, solo, and not much in a group or among others.  My mom was there and talking and her voice turned more smooth Dutch.  I'm used to hearing it and can't repeat it.  She used to reprimand me not to mimic her when I was like 3, 4, or 5.  So, I think it was "12 Days of Christmas" we were going through.  I think she was getting upset and I was getting annoyed.  She drove me to a building like for a library or where people come together to do business or something and there were stairs and a 2nd lofted floor that wasn't too small.  I kept cursing before, using the "n" word and whoever and whatever popped in my mind.  I kept saying leave me alone, as a complex number was about where people were watching and helping against me, though they all seemed to feel sorry for me.  After awhile, no sound would come out.  Some kind of police type men took my cell phone upon suggestion, and the ladies were mad at my mom for it.  I said they could watch me use it and I want to see the orchestra.  Before, the site wasn't working and it was asked is it always this complicated.  One little African American or "Black" man said I was under arrest, but he was small kinda like a leprechaun after awhile, too.  They said my mom must have some problem being so short.  Finally, I was so mad I fell back on a short bookshelf and it fell.  Some of this dream was interesting in feel, I was just saying stuff like, "Leave me alone!" in a windy sorta voice like shouting.  Lots of people were surrounding kinda, maybe like 10 spread out, a lot of rather obese but nice women.  It was pretty long, mostly about what was wrong with me and me trying to shout to leave me alone after I had been cursing to my mom's anger.  She kept talking back constantly in this dream.

No comments: