Monday, April 29, 2024

Germany and Music

I had a somewhat good somewhat strange dream.

First it was about music and Germany, Tim Burton is a good French style artist, but whatever he did was handled sloppily and suddenly it was all about art and England which wasn't supposed to like stop Germany.

My dream started with me in school giving a piano recital that was decent but not my best.  This pretty flute player I saw Up North was in with the in crowd.  It turned into an animation, as I saw, after they went deep down to a sub like 40 floors into the earth, some big fat Italian pizza cartoon men whipped up cans of biscuits and used it to make sandwiches of some sort.  They had to eat, so make it cheap.  The train/s came.  There was a mouse working on it, gray, and it was so horrific its tail tied itself to the rail and it whipped around dead on the wheel!  Etc.  It kept repeating how people need to eat and they make it cheap.  It was the fuel for the duel, so-to-speak.  They looked at the passengers.  The mouse suffered.  In the end, I was welcome to a sweatshirt and part time job and to play violin in a group someday.  There was another private message I think meaning someday things would be better but today maybe would stay the same.  It sounds like what it's like for kids today.  Kids today don't fit in at all and are scrambling to fit in.

No comments: