Wednesday, May 29, 2024

I might get some nice comfy ice skates now, to invest, but I can't afford to go too often yet probably.  I am investing in it, though, even though I'm not going like every day.  I did that one week in Orlando.  Next month, I'll have like $500 extra.  I have like $300 extra this month, perhaps, if it works with Instacart getting a new credit card for 3 weeks, so I need 1 more new one.  A lotta work.

So, after I get the skates, which are $135, I have $300 leftover if I get a new credit card, so 3 credit cards this month for EveryPlate and 1 week groceries.  It might not be enough if I don't save some money and visit food pantries at churches, which should be fun, to go around Cleveland.  I also have 2 gym memberships.

After June, I shouldn't be behind in my bills straggling 1 month.

No comments: