Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Update

Side of Blog

Me

If I make a lot of money acting, selling my books about children, selling my piano/organ playing, selling my acrylic/etc. paintings and children's/teenagers's stuffed animals, singing, etc., I want to build a manor for people such as elderly relatives, destitute friends, and people who "pass the test" and can live in the same facility. For charity, I want to personally interview and assess the situation of individuals and groups of people, such as people stuck in nursing homes and encouragement for others to make better nursing homes and save their money so they don't have to live there ever.

If you have an emergency, call and text me at 1-407-719-8191. (The police won't even give you food if you are starving and about to die. If you call 911, you could get put in a mental hospital for a long time for no real, apparent reason, if it's not a real 100% emergency.) ...I am going to have a savings account for emergencies for other people, including people I know, like friends and family.

No comments: