Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Where is this going?

If Andre Rieu is maybe never meeting with me much at all, then why is he less adamant towards me musically than a college professor or general 1990s aficionado.  He even looks intimidated about me regarding the existence of the topic in general with anyone.  It makes me feel ^uncomfortable^!  His excuse is that I'll get all this other ^stuff^ instead, like I want...see where I'm going, am I gonna get stuff I need then? socially.

You know, my "pet peeve" with his group but not him is that they're just waiting for me to freshen up and get in shape before I can do anything at all in life or make any move even if it's not like them performing in front of other people with Andre Rieu at their mercy.  They themselves have nothing to offer, in the way they expect me to offer something.

No comments: