Friday, June 7, 2024

I have nightmares every night, horrible.

So, Andre Rieu is guarding Ashley my younger girl cousin and Michael my younger brother.

My dad left them in death.  So did my mom who watched over.  They were too young to die.  Don't commit suicide, live to be 100+ in comfortable health..

It's too sweet, the interaction I felt.  Lots of people would celebrate, but it's a private ordeal.  I think Ashley the frisky puppy came out and wagged her tail and Andre Rieu pulled her back in with Michael.

I couldn't believe I bothered my younger brother with a picture of Andre Rieu and now he's mad.

I can't believe he's thinking he can go against him for staying with Ashley and leaving us.

I already figured out he was gonna do this if the people kept attacking him for attacking Andre Rieu.

No comments: