Wednesday, June 5, 2024

The healthcare field seems to feel it is different from others and also "special."  Why?  Because they will never tell you the whole truth in words.  They just, instead, look forlornly about prescribing medicines that are more "optional."  They won't tell you like how important it is not to skip one dose of insulin because *you might just skip* regularly.  For instance, I told them I needed my insulin and pills when I go home, and I didn't get told anything like that.  When a nurse was out, not often, they never said anything, neither, like it was cute to be silent and seemed not to want me to feel okay about answering.  When you see a free dietitian, for a maybe either brief meet or maybe a separate visit possibly though, they won't tell you how to eat your sugars and assume everyone is telling you not to eat any at all, for best possible results, like this is the end for you.

No comments: