Monday, May 20, 2024

Andre Rieu

Andre Rieu, I figured out part of you.

You had your son Pierre because in Orlando I remember the best was a bus driver who was probably mixed with a little Black and some Middle Eastern etc.  You wanted to see if they were interested in having s** or being loved.

(You also gave up on yourself and sharing your dreams with anyone, like you were a loner who wanted to open up to people strictly about it being good and White successfully, where I kinda take 2nd place and am worrying in feeling, where people hang reminders of death around me sometimes or break out in terror of how bad they make it for me.  I didn't used to live this way, and neither are others made to by others.)

Anyway, it did seem tacky, but you got people to cooperate and got popular like my dad marrying someone from a better heritage.  Middle Eastern is a highly coveted race, and I'll not near Germany's sentiment on that if it exists in the negative or overbearing to Whites not considered German in heritage.

So, you got popular by advertising your son Pierre.

No comments: