Monday, May 20, 2024

Something Very Joking

I remember this, and it entertains me and is pertinent and relevant to my life.  Petra Mullejans is an attractive violinist with an attractive daughter, whose dad leads the orchestra too.  She finds out about my younger brother, of course.  So, she understands he's half Asian but was more attractive than me, in some ways okay.  I know she is supposed to want her mom etc., but when reality sets in about her associations she says, "I want Michael."  Her parents looked upset she seemed not to beat me.

Then, Petra Mullejans, the violinist lady/mom, is strict on me about even my younger girl cousin Ashley, who is a little younger than her daughter, who is even more younger but not much than my younger brother.  Now, I am always good, but if Ashley has a problem, it's brought on me.

I'm sorry this is not politics in the news, I'm not in rage but I'm serious I'm right.

No comments: