Friday, May 17, 2024

Breakfast

I just had a small bowl of "cream of wheat" and a small cinnamon roll.

I'm sick of their eggs, and the bacon isn't that great.

I'm having some iced tea from last night's "snack cart."

This is so not enough.  I might get some money from an app, looks like around $150, $100.  I'll save it for when I really need to order food, maybe for my birthday Monday.  I have enough for 1 more DoorDash, since last night's emergency.  I have like $19 left.  You know, I slept in after waking up once at 4, which has maybe never happened.  I feel I slept well.  My dreams weren't so impulsively dangerous, neither, like some had been.  I wonder if I can afford Outback, something worthwhile there or really tasty.

Right now, I'm sucking on a cough drop and eyeing my bed.

It sucks I didn't go home earlier this month.

So I could save money for postponed rent, I wish I didn't plan to maybe move to another apartment in April and went home already.  I was supposedly able to, but they still haven't..  I should have gone home long ago.  They've made me nervous.

No comments: