Friday, May 17, 2024

Food

I got a double quarter pounder at McDonald's, combo.

There was supposed to be a BBQ earlier today, but it was put at lunch when I ordered a salad instead of the regular lunch.  Hamburgers & hot dogs.  My breakfast was only a small bowl of something ("cream of wheat."  It does taste good, but it was too small.)  Lunch was part of their chef salad, yet again.  (I ordered hamburgers half the replacements for next week.)  Supper was some steamed un-fresh vegetables, a half a slice of garlic thick white sliced bread, and maybe 4 large raviolis but not like 1/2 the plate large.  I did have a thin frozen pizza earlier today, regular cheese, from Dollar Tree online.  I walked a lot outside and went to the *party*, too.  It was kinda hot out, with a cool breeze, though.

I don't even have enough for my birthday, as of now, and it looks like I won't unless I get birthday money or money for my new squid art I have to do a painting possibly traced of.  I wanted to make something worth $20.  I'm not crazy about details being made up, so it's gonna look a little retarded but fun.  Hopefully no problems..  I did some of these before, so I know about what it's like and am ready to get started.  I wonder if cartoon strips are worth a lot.

No comments: