Sunday, May 12, 2024

Loyola

Violin Performance (BM)
- General Studies | Honors
- Music Requirements
- Violin & Orchestra

Dance Team

I'd better get ready when I feel better.  There is a dance studio with good classes for adults to do near my home I go back to before June.  I'm taking the violin slowly now I know the notes.  I'm worried about the double scales I think 3 octaves.  I wonder how long it will take to get into that.  I have to do the literature, too, like every other school does, which is more important and fun.  So, I guess playing 2 notes at the same time would naturally go in a scale, and I just have to learn the other positions, which I found links for I think already, and first the high notes but I can kinda find them easily, as well, though learning them first would be nice before coupling it with the positions.

No comments: