Saturday, June 1, 2024

So Happy Today

My blood sugar has been like 250, but this morning it was like 176!

So, I was a little disappointed I bought some activity books to get me through the long weekend before I go home from the nursing home, and I assumed I wouldn't buy much else.  I didn't like it that much, but what I did made me feel better and I plan to do more of some.  I finished 2.  Anyway, it got me to thinking what do I really need? for some reason.  I realized, I do have the internet, but what I really want and need is a place just to lie down or sit down more comfortably.  So, I ordered me a king sized comforter for my twin size bed, 8 pillows and 8 pillowcases, and a lazy chair which I may be able to sit sorta sideways in!  I slept well, "on that note."

I wanted more extra money, but I need a good night's sleep, and that's clear.  Maybe, next I will get ice skates in July.  I also wanted a TV with the Olympics on, but maybe August I will get a TV.  I have to pay to use the rink but here probably can bring my own snacks.

No comments: