Saturday, May 18, 2024

Andre Rieu and What Sucks

Never ask Andre Rieu an important question, he doesn't have to answer.  Way to keep a cleaner record.

Something sucks, it seems that it's that when I'm alone and have resources the people monitoring me in private bother me, like they are trying to copy Ashley as a coping skill and to annoy me.  Being institutionalized in uncomfortable places, they didn't' do that as much overall, and I don't wanna hafta be here.  They can be different, but still that's what it is or maybe "was."  It shouldn't depend on if I have lots of food to make it worse if I don't have it together then.  That's the base of my life that sucks, anyway.

I don't like how it's been established that some Baby Boomers are material for either not being considered to ever talk to someone younger or are only for "the best."  They are acting like it's impossible for me because of race and getting into my private life of what my parents did without being nice about it.  May as well accept all Caucasians, too.  They aren't good with other races, at all, being included.

No comments: