Saturday, May 18, 2024

High School - What I Could Have Done & TESL & My Parents' Speaking

Salmen High School

After School - Ballet @ Giacobbe & Dance @ Galloway's & Violin

Year 1
1- English II
2- Geometry
3- Biology
4- Career Orientation | Civics
5- PE
6- French I
7- Spanish I

Year 2
1- English III
2- Algebra II
3- Chemistry
4- World History
5- French II
6- Spanish II
7- German I

Year 3
1- English IV
2- Advanced Math | Trigonometry
3- Physics
4- American History
5- French III
6- Spanish III
7- German II

Year 4
1- Calculus
2- Chemistry II
3- Biology II
4- PE | Health
5- French IV
6- Spanish IV
7- German III | Free Enterprise

College - Violin, French, Spanish...

I'd be with the foreign exchange students!  I had one here in 12th grade but switched to another high school.  I'm so glad now I'm doing a BS in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) online.  I haven't officially started and still need to send my transcripts.  It sounds more affordable when I tried to look these things up, I think.  I hope FAFSA and the grants make it free.  I wonder if I can learn European languages: German, French, ...  I wanted to do classical music in Germany or France.  I like other countries, too.  Another big one is England.  At least, I'll have my Bachelor's.  My mom's major was basically esl, English as a Second Language.  Her speaking is beautiful.  I compared her to my dad, who did super well according to professors, in Engilsh, but he majored in Psychology.  I read their essays/writing and the corrections my dad made to my mom in them.  I miss them so much in this way.  I didn't get to do this often.  My mom was in higher education! or whatever.  It was so cool.

I need to figure out what to do in Dance, too.

No comments: