Sunday, May 26, 2024

Pass-ment of Judgement's

I wonder if England would give a care if Barb or Joni or anyone wanted to compare my younger brother Michael in particular like he's related to my younger girl cousin Ashley.  Funny, no one's mentioned England, so much.  I don't think there's anything hidden, and obviously they should not be compared.  Still, you continue to fight me, I believe, but I'm not sure who is.  Anyway, Michael is fine in the family.  He doesn't impose himself more than others.  I bet you didn't know that.  Answer?  If it's a smart aleck answer, I'll not entertain it.  I have to say you often seem to lose it and act very abusive, like it's similar to me in some way as an insult..

Yea, I feel like they act like they are better than me or something.  Like, maybe I have a problem to them, instead, rather?  Of course, this is not true of me and not something I like.  They think I have something to do with them, but they never talk much, like they are "mutes."  Something is wrong with everyone.  They can't say anything to me!

What is Andre Rieu or Pierre Rieu, is youngest son, doing to my younger brother?  He's acting rather strangely.  Is anyone gonna fix it or is it gonna be this way the rest of his life?  I say that whoever did it is racist.  Andre Rieu is scared and won't ever comfort me pretty much if someone hurts me, just to say it quick though.  It really annoys me.  Look he doesn't talk to anyone who cares so much about someone who just looks good? any person I'd mean though.  I'm sick of this for a year.  I know the excuse is the people monitoring me in private used to torture me.  So, my life was interrupted and I couldn't even dream about him.  I still have a hard time.  Still, like, Tim Burton may seem apologetic, but he doesn't satisfy people talking to him but gets all this attention as though he does.  All ya'll's Baby Boomers not gonna deserve anything.  ...And I mean it.  I gotta get outta crappy Cleveland's clinics.

So, Ashley, why not judge her closely with Joni and Barb?

No comments: