Sunday, May 26, 2024

So...

So, I'm saying that you should be nice to my younger brother for his race and that other people are much worse in my life.  I didn't count, so I dunno what's going through your head about what he does and his race.  I call against many people racism with my younger brother and wish I could report to a psychologist officially.  They would though probably hand you over to shit so maybe that isn't the right source.  I guess me posting here kinda does it.

See, the only thing is my younger brother seems dangerous.  He was supposed to give me my money that SSI wouldn't let me have.

He made a decision that I wasn't crap when my parents died.

I dunno, I don't like how I was crapped on with Joni using him against me being mean or whatever basically being mean to him and acting coy like before, not saying it, but making me think basically I'm selfish not to want to die now.  To clarify to Barb reading this, I don't want to die, Joni just acted a way that made me feel she said it and then is nice to me like she just had to get it out.  She acts like I'm ugly and it's my fault and she's stupid about my race.  What a worthless family I have.  They all only dream of Joni and won't leave me alone.  I don't care about your tool with Joni.  Why do I have to say all this?  Maybe, some people don't know yet.  It seems they know and it doesn't matter.  You're not more talkative than me, I want to talk to you and you don't.  You keep acting like I don't like to talk.  I'm just polite and not shit and my parent have crappy taste in clothes and are crap to you.  Oh we have money for nothing because they had my younger brother.  (No negative connotation.)

No comments: