Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Disapproval

It looks like Andre Rieu is still approved of and I was the one put on the spot and disapproved of, and I never did anything wrong.  I realize it's not the same.  It might be about as much pressure but without public exposure, I notice, though.  Like I say whoever these people are or whatever is causing this, they or whoever (or whatever) make a big statement and then nothing happens for a long time and they are always made to feel comfortable and look good.  I also don't answer to maybe I did something wrong by accident as a reason to go down.  I didn't do anything really wrong and if I did I would have fixed it.  I don't like how Dutch people criticize Andre Rieu, too.  It's not like they're "good enough" or have to "open their big mouth."  I don't see anything innately brilliant about their hoarding him.  Andre Rieu is not too different in some ways but is a lot nicer and has it together more than most people with his French and Dutch heritage or whatever if he has.  He does it, still.  There's nothing especially wrong with him compared to most people, and people's critique of his fame and how good he is along with how famous he is is also wrong and unnecessary but also out of control and dumb.  They don't even know how it relates to me or not.  Maybe, he uses me for more fame.  I know most people seemed listlessly sneaky thinking I would "still" get credit for being a good musician or something abstract.  I didn't get anything fun all that time!  I guess they forget he gets that, too.  So, it's like I don't get as much, and the question is why does it matter.  It's one of those questions that doesn't require figuring out an answer, maybe, or could be a waste of time compared to other things we could be doing, I'm sure.  Yea, I was bothered to be involved.  I forget the point, now, but there's that, one of the most complete statements I have ever made.  Oh, yea, since he's so good, the Dutch always coat themselves as perfect to look bad to fit in.  So, they take special measures for him but like his personality and theirs and others are all better than mine, like I care, like you have to create a business to be worth anything.  I said fine it's a great idea, but they keep hurting me about it.  Pretty soon, you better not be looking for any attractive people!...

No comments: