Wednesday, April 17, 2024

What Happened to the European American Exchange - Why It Vanished by Sometime After the Mid-Late 2000s

It's not like the U.S.A. is all going.

It's like when the regular good kids in school were waiting to see what they had to do to make it mentally and socially in the world.  All the kids who were considered to have problems with behavior in class were already saying they would make all the money.  People seemed to threaten that they would make it but didn't care about other kids essentially, maybe.  I know I was nice to everyone, while others were mean.  I was also personally under the mentality it was about school when it came to things with others in public regarding like my duties and "getting" things, whereas other people were commonly with their head in the clouds or maybe onto their elders more than I was.

So, on this topic, what happened to the European American Exchange and why it vanished by sometime after the mid-late 2000s, it is similar to this in that everyone woke up and wondered if all the best people go there I better listen and think that means it's me.  The mistake I just realized was that everyone is different.  However, people are all aroused by or attracted to Europe, from America, but they stay silent and expect to just "get" things rather than enjoy them socially by interacting and talking about it and recognizing it like it even exists, probably rubbing in their blase, nonchalant, complacent, conceited, hoarding views.

I also realize that people said since the U.S. can't all move to the same European countries or whatever that we should say the U.S. is Europe.  They also started acting like they were "better," Americans.

No comments: