Wednesday, April 17, 2024

People Who Aren't as Outgoing to Talk as Me

They just like to make hints when they talk in the form of gossip about other people.

Even very well-liked people would not say the things I say, like what I've been saying here on my blog.

Does this mean I'm out because it's me and other people are free to say these things and get attention for it when people rarely find nor respond to me?

People who do talk to me don't seem to notice.  It would sure supply a lot to the otherwise echoing, mirroring, copying, mimicking conversation.

Other people get attention for bad things, and people encourage us to look bad and do that, too, like a trap, when the people who usually make that mistake are left free to change when that supposedly happens.  They even make the excuse we need something easier to do that's not as stressful, but that's not true at all with anyone.  I wonder how that works more with people who get by as popular.  Everyone swears you have to be bad and not smart or something like that to be popular, like people born in the later 1960s and the 1970s, like I know the females.  They said this in like the mid-late 1990s.. or finally seemed to all express that conclusion overnight.  Some were teachers.  They all seemed to network, in a sense.  Was it to please kids my age?  They seem challenged to communicate but seem like overly nice people.  Why are they embarrassed to be loved?

No comments: